Sunday, March 18, 2012

Watch: Ridley Scott Releases A Second Full Length Trailer For Prometheus

Yesterday we got to see a new trailer for the upcoming Ridley Scott sci-fi film Prometheus but it turns out that that trailer was a bit of a teaser for an even better trailer that was revealed at WonderCon in NYC, NY last night. This newer trailer puts the film’s storyline in better context … [...]

Yesterday turned out to be a pretty quiet St. Patrick’s Day around these here parts. It rained off and on all day long but I managed to squeeze in a pretty decent 2+ mile run so that I could stay on track with my training. Last night, David and I made our way to Cafe La Boheme in West Hollywood for dinner and then spent the rest of the night here at home. Easy, breezy … that’s how we do sometimes.




My run yesterday was just OK. I managed to run a bit farther than I have before but my ankle tendons were really, really sore. They loosened up along my run and I felt good but … I dunno, the cloudy day kinda colored the day. I met this little snail dude on my run … I didn’t step on him and I sincerely hope I didn’t step on any of his friends/family. Dinner last night was pretty quiet … David and I ate then retired for the night at home. Ugh, I’m just so always hungry and tired that … I was really OK with making last night an early night. Today is a non run day … and I’m gonna take it easy … gotta rest up my ankles.


Today, I’m hoping to meet up with Darion and his dad Tim this afternoon before David and I make our way to Margaret and Chris’s place for a little par-tay. Happy Sunday!!




ezine advertising
Money management
travaux rénovation maison
anti cholesterol
plantes par correspondance

No comments:

Post a Comment