Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Casey Anthony Book Boom


Forensic psychiatrist Keith Ablow has plans to release a book on the Casey Anthony case later this year.
Dr. Ablow has been seen on Fox News discussing the case for three years now.
In a statement recently released by St. Martin, the company acquiring Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony promises:

Dr. Ablow delivers a cogent, [...]

It was a dark day at Disney when their star, Demi Lovato, checked herself into rehab for cutting and an eating disorder.


But since her release in January, Demi has been doing GREAT on the road to recovery, and now she wants to open up about her lowest days.


On the eating disorder:


My family has known I've had issues with food and eating for about six years now. I was able to check in with them but it got to a point where I just was lying about eating and about being happy. There’s a lot of pressure these days. I feel like I live in a city where no woman eats!


On spending the holidays in rehab:


Spending Christmas in treatment was really, really difficult. I just remember sometimes sitting there and being like, I had so much just six months ago, and here I am in a treatment center. What has my life become? How did I let it get to this point?


On her depression:


I just had so much going on in my head. I ended up doing things that I regret to this day. I was cranky. I was irritable. I was not pleasant really to work with. I never became suicidal, but I was in some really, really dark times though.


Aww, Demi.


We know how tough times can get, but we're proud of you for being able to pull yourself up for air. Stay strong, girl!


Remember Perezious readers, if you're ever feeling emotional distress, make the call that can change UR life to the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-784-2433.


[Image via Starbux/WENN.]


sejour linguistique usa
ezine articles
Annuaire bio
sejour thalasso
plantes en ligne

No comments:

Post a Comment